Effective management of the Talent Supply Chain (TSCM) ensures that organizations can dependably access the right skills at the right time and for the right value. This in turn ensures that their core business goals, or drivers, can be met.
There are 6 key areas of TSCM good practice:
- Resourcing Strategy & Planning (designing the optimal buy/build/borrow mix within an organization. Identifying gaps in skills and expertise)
- Shaping and Managing Demand (understanding labor market dynamics and prioritizing functional needs)
- Commercial Insight (knowing what represents the best Return on Investment – not just the lowest cost)
- Supply Market Knowledge (identifying the best sourcing strategy for the skills and disciplines required; balancing quality, speed, compliance and value)
- Processes, Systems & Governance (designing, implementing and maintaining an infrastructure that ensures all required business outcomes are achieved)
- Business Analytics (measuring the full line of sight between resource inputs and work outputs)
Our TSCM strategies are designed to maximize collaboration between operations, procurement, and human resources when balancing the Buy, Build, Borrow equation.
Every organization in the world has some kind of talent supply chain. However, not everyone has one that truly works.
At KellyOCG we make it our business to ensure that yours does.