Direct Sourcing is an "always-on" talent pipeline that leverages your company brand to identify, pool, and re-engage highly qualified talent for your contingent work opportunities. This talent might include former employees, retirees, and applicants—as well as previously hired contractors, and dedicated talent pools built and maintained under your company brand.
A direct advantage for you and your talent
For your company, Direct Sourcing provides direct access to the best and most culturally aligned contingent talent, all while reducing your dependence on third-party recruiters, agencies, and the talent supply chain. It reduces time to fill, lowers costs due to agency markup, and increases your ability to redeploy talent after an assignment ends.
For talent, Direct Sourcing eliminates the need for a staffing agency, and gives workers direct access to their preferred employers. It reduces the need for redundant applications—giving them the ability to connect and be matched with the best-fit job. As part of the talent community, workers also have access to a wide variety of educational events, resources, and cultural communications to improve their chances of being redeployed for future assignments with your company.
KellyOCG Direct Sourcing expertise includes:
- Leveraging known talent pools, and migrating potential candidates in the new talent community
- Sourcing new niche skillset talent, and migrating candidates to the new talent community
- Nurturing and engaging the talent community through the ongoing delivery of content and education, across a variety of online channels and/or events
- Matching candidates in the talent community with available jobs and/or projects
- Performing supplier functions, such as submitting candidates for opportunities, monitoring responses, scheduling interviews, and/or negotiating rates
- Ongoing tracking, analysis, and optimization of the talent community ecosystem
GET THE FACTS
Get the most out of your employer brand and your existing talent leads.
Download the white paper for more details.
Looking for a job?
We are seeking diversely talented individuals that are driven to transform challenges into opportunities for our clients around the world.
Connect with an Expert
For more information on how KellyOCG can help meet your strategic workforce needs, connect with one of our solutions architects today.