Managed Service Provider (MSP) for Enterprise
Your business is different. So, you need a different kind of enterprise MSP solutions partner. One that provides value to every part of your organization. At KellyOCG we do different.Let's Talk
A different MSP solutions partner for enterprise
Our enterprise MSP solution is designed to deliver value at every stage of our partnership. With KellyOCG MSP experts as an extension of your team, you’ll have the latest market insights, supply chain management concepts, and our proprietary talent analytics portal. And your MSP solution will be optimized with regular automatic upgrades to deliver against your desired, measurable outcomes.
Plus, we don’t rely on a dated brick-and-mortar presence to ensure we can scale up or down for your talent needs across the globe. You’ll get unrivaled scalability through our global talent supply chain network—your gateway to top specialized talent.
What can you expect to achieve in Year 1 from your enterprise MSP?
- Savings from a standardized supplier contract and terms, a New Worker Margin/Rate Compliance, visibility and analysis of outlier rates, and baseline cost-saving targets.
- Operations improved through an efficient ordering process, supplier engagement, candidate short-listing, on-boarding checks, compliance audit, supplier scorecard review, SLA/KPI report out, and operating model analysis.
- Technology deployed for defined VMS technology workstreams, procure to pay, system integrations, supplier performance, rate benchmarking, and VMS decision tree.
- Innovation from advisory services, adoption of technology, and our governance model.
Expect to see more enhanced value in Year 2 of your program:
- Savings from supplier rebates, rate card negotiation, agreed cost saving goals, tenure discounts, spend analysis, volume discounts, and OT management.
- Operations improved through enhanced candidate short listing, supplier optimization, direct sourcing, Human Cloud & Freelancer, SOW & IC Management, IDM & Headcount Tracking, sourcing strategy, and program data maximization.
- Technology boosted by dashboards and overviews, AI enabled pre-screen, customer/supplier surveys, enhanced supplier performance, demand management, and market intelligence benchmark analysis.
- Innovation via SOW management/RFX, guided buy and spend, internships management, reclassification of the workforce, and recruitment outsourced planning (FSP, BPS).
Your MSP will keep evolving to deliver new value in Year 3, 4, and beyond:
- Savings from full visibility and analysis of non-employee workforce, optimized talent sourcing and engagement model, strategic sourcing models, and RFX/rate negotiation.
- Operations further improved by value engineering, sourcing optimization, strategic planning & sourcing initiatives, and total talent workforce planning.
- Technology enhancements via VMS technology upgrades, robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, and chat bots.
- Innovation through business planning, artificial intelligence, chat bots, and insight into the future of work.
More ways to build your best MSP
More ways to build your best MSP
FAQs about Managed Service Provider for Enterprise
What are the different services you offer as part of your MSP solutions suite?
How do you use data to make key decisions in relation to the MSP programs you manage?
I'm not sure if I need a partner to manage my MSP program or whether to do this in-house. What would you recommend?