We’ve built something amazing
All our years of MSP experience have made KellyOCG GO MSP. We’ve created this fast to implement, powerful, data driven managed service provider solution for companies with a contingent spend of around $5-50 million.Let's Talk
Driven by powerful technology
We're not talking about megabits and server size (although we can if you like). It's about the power of having total visibility of your contingent workforce. It's about insights that will help shape your business. KellyOCG GO MSP and the technology that supports this managed service provider solution means you are informed, compliant and confident, every single day.
We’re just getting started, but you should already expect big changes.
- Savings – We’ve always got an eye on your bottom line. We provide access to our wide supplier network, analyze the market, and set up rate cards to make sure you can always access the right talent at the right price.
- Process – We create processes that make sense for your business. This includes rolling out simplified and efficient hiring processes, providing greater visibility, and reducing risk and complexity wherever we can.
- Tech – The right tech will power your new KellyOCG GO MSP solution. We’ll roll out vendor management technology, create easy access to the tools you need through a single sign-on, and set up dashboards and analytics.
- Innovation – We partner with you to explore new ways to add value to your contingent workforce strategy, providing fresh insights and big ideas.
You’re up and running. So, what now?
- Savings – You're already seeing impressive cost savings, now we’ll review savings targets, explore volume discounts, and look closely at overtime costs. We’re always searching for new ways to add value.
- Process – By now, you’ve already noticed that things are running smoothly and that you have better visibility of your contingent workforce than ever before. We’ll continue to refine and improve your processes and explore new ways to harness the data your program generates.
- Tech – You’re up to speed with your new tech and you’re using dashboards to review and manage your workforce. Now, we’ll roll out customer and supplier surveys and make sure you have all the tools you need to stay on top of talent demand.
- Innovation – We provide insights to help you keep moving forward. This could be a worker classification review or advice on your talent acquisition strategy – we work with you to explore what’s next.
Your MSP program is a success. Where do you go from here?
- Savings – You’ve enjoyed impressive cost savings from changing the way you source and engage talent, but your cost-saving goals never stop evolving. As your business grows, we constantly adapt your savings initiatives.
- Process – You’re thinking strategically as you embrace total talent workforce planning and bold sourcing initiatives. We’ll work with you to make sure your processes never stand still.
- Tech – Tech never stops evolving and we update and enhance your vendor management technology regularly to keep you up to speed. We’ll also suggest new tech adoptions that could support your goals.
- Innovation – You might be starting to think beyond your KellyOCG GO MSP as you consider other solutions that could support the way you access great talent across your business. Direct Sourcing, Human Cloud, Statement of Work, Independent Contractor Management, ID Management, and Headcount Tracking, are just some of our solutions that could support your work future.
More ways to build your best MSP
More ways to build your best MSP
Why KellyOCG GO?
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes to put them in complete control of their talent supply chain. We understand you, we support you, from day one.
Quality talent at the right price
We look at your spend and skill categories. Then we recommend the best mix of suppliers in a vendor neutral talent supply chain model.
What services do you offer as part of your MSP solutions?
Does your Mid-Market MSP solution use technology?
How do you use data to make decisions in MSP programs?
Would it be easier to manage my MSP in-house or with an outside partner?
What is the difference between your Mid-Market MSP solution and your enterprise MSP solution?
What does your Mid-Market MSP solution include?