KellyOCG® is a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, and we’re dedicated to helping clients ditch the script on old ways of thinking about their workforce strategy. We anticipate what’s next in the future of work and apply market insights, data analytics, and supply chain management principles to design customized solutions where businesses and talent thrive. Our commitment to challenging the status quo positions us as a trusted strategic partner for our global client portfolio, which spans leading industries across North America, APAC and EMEA.
Enabling new ways of working and growing
We believe that it’s impossible to make a difference by standing still. By creating pioneering solutions and pushing the boundaries of what’s next in talent, we help our clients to not only reach and exceed their goals but to build the future of work. We combine our decades of people industry experience with the latest technology and analytics, to deliver trailblazing products and solutions that help our customers to outpace the competition.
People are the heart of our business – our clients, candidates, workers, and team members – they inspire us to think bigger and innovate boldly. We champion new ways of working, from gig working to flexible and homeworking to ensure we continue to connect people with work in ways that enrich their lives.
We’re curious, creative, and never afraid to challenge the status quo to explore what’s next for work.
- Named as 1 of only 2 Leaders and a star performer in the Everest PEAK Matrix® for Services Procurement Service Providers 2020 report.
- Named a Managed Service Provider Leader in the Everest PEAK Matrix™ MSP Market report August 2019.
- Named “Best in Class” MSP provider by Ardent Partners.
- KellyOCG has been named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® Global Outsourcing 100® list for six consecutive years.
- Recognized by NelsonHall as Leader for MSP and RPO.
- Named a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Major Contender in Everest Group’s 2020 RPO PEAK Matrix Assessment.