Rewards and Referrals Terms and Conditions
RPO Referral Program (External)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Kelly Talent Acquisition Consultants will review all resumes for eligibility and qualifications, and then contact only qualified candidates.
- If the referred candidate is hired, you will receive an e-mail notification within two weeks of the hire, which will also include details about your referral award payout.
- For core (regular) referrals, you will receive your referral award payment after the referred candidate successfully completes 30 days of active status employment with Kelly.
- Flex (temp) referrals are paid after the referred candidate successfully completes three months on assignment.
- Only one referral award per new hire position will be paid.
- Kelly will honor the first valid referral award submission received. Final decisions, however, on eligibility for referral payments will be at the sole discretion of Kelly.
- Referral payments that are subject to taxes will require a W-9 form completed prior to payment and a 1099 form will be issued to the referral payment recipient at the end of the calendar year.
- A maximum of 10 referrals from one person will be accepted for each individual job opening.
- Referral payments will not be paid for candidates who are hired six months after a referral.
- You must receive advance permission from your referred candidate to refer them for the open position, and you must comply with any/all data privacy regulations when submitting candidates.
- Referral payments don’t apply for internal job transfers.
- Referrals made prior to Sep. 15, 2014 are not eligible for this program or any payment by Kelly.
- You will not receive a referral payment for candidates who are already in Kelly’s talent pipeline, who have previously applied for a position with Kelly, who Kelly identifies independently of a referral, or who were previously employed by Kelly or its customers.
- Kelly will not make referral payments that violate applicable laws or agreements with third parties.
- Current Kelly employees are excluded due to their eligibility for the internal referral reward program.
- The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time by Kelly without notice. This program may be terminated at any time in Kelly’s sole discretion and without notice.
- Note: Kelly’s confidentiality policy does not allow information about candidate status to be shared with anyone but the candidate.